There are some blueberry u-pick farms in Florida open during the entire season (December – April). However, commercial farms do not open their fields to u-pickers until the end of the season, which is usually in April (depending on the weather). Don’t see your farm listed? Add your U-Pick Farm here
Helpful U-Pick Tips:
- Dress comfortably. Wear loose fit clothing.
- Wear a hat or cap and bring sunscreen.
- Bring your own containers.
- If you plan to spend the day, take ice to keep berries cool.
- Select only firm ripe berries.
- Be careful not to remove the tops of the berries.
- Make an effort to pick every ripe berry on each plant rather than jumping from plant to plant and row to row.
The growers will appreciate your consideration and you will reduce the amount of blueberries that are left sitting in the field.
Farms currently open for U-Pick are located at:
14619 Walden Sheffield Rd. Dover, Florida 33527
17 year old Jesse built and runs this farm on his own. Just give us a call before you come out
Any time just call
Church Lake Farms
16321 McGlamery Road Odessa, FL 33556
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays 8:00 AM until 6: PM
Opening out 2013 U-Pick Season Saturday April 13.